Sweet Repeats is a hidden gem of a consignment store in East Mesa with a great local following since 2010. We are selective in the items that are consigned, requiring inventory to be in nearly new condition, freshly laundered and absent of wear and tear, spots or stains. Some of their most popular pieces are handbags from such brands as Coach, Dooney & Bourke, and Michael Kors. Sweet Repeats’ selection of ladies clothes ranges from XS to 3XL and is constantly changing as new items arrive weekly. Such recognizable labels as Chico's, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, J Jill, Talbots, Lucky Brand, White House Black Market, and Calvin Klein are client favorites and can always be found along with hundreds of others.
If you are local we encourage you to stop by our storefront for the biggest selection at the best prices.
HOW CONSIGNMENT WORKS
Consignment is a simple process where clients bring Sweet Repeats clothes, purses, and accessories and we sell them in store and split the proceeds. We don't buy out items so if you bring in a purse to sell, then decide a month later to give it to a friend instead, you just give us a call, we pull it off the floor and you pick it up. No extra charges, no hassle. In order to give our shoppers the best we do follow a set of rules to keep things as streamlined as possible.
THE BASICS OF CONSIGNMENT AT SWEET REPEATS
- Sweet Repeats offers a 40/60 commission split. For example, if your item sells for $10, you will receive $4 that can either be claimed as cash or used toward in-store purchases.
- We reserves the right to price merchandise and the privilege of reducing the price to facilitate its sale.
- Consignments are held for 120 days; every 30 days they will be marked down by 25%. Any items that haven’t sold, or been reclaimed by the consignor by the end of the consignment period, will become property of the store. At that time Sweet Repeats may donate unsold items in order to make room for new incoming inventory.
- All clothing must be:
- Freshly laundered, free of stains, odors, and in like-new or gently worn condition
- Brought in on hangers to minimize wrinkling; hangers are returned after intake is complete
- Better name labels as well as current and/or classic styles
- Have both their designer label as well as their size label intact in order to be priced appropriately
- Free of alterations in any way
- Items will be taken at the discretion of the intake associate. Even top quality pieces may be rejected due to current volume and/or season.
- Inventory may also be photographed and listed for online sale, although not all pieces will be posted to our website.
- At any time before the 120 day consignment period is over, consignor may request to remove items from inventory without a monetary penalty. Please call at least 24 hours in advance prior to requested pick up.
- Consignment items are left at the consignor’s risk. We take extreme care with all merchandise, however, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage due to fire, theft, or any other causes.
If you are local and interested in becoming a consignor, give us a call to set up an appointment as restrictions on quantities and seasonal items change throughout the year. We are unable to take consignment pieces by mail at this time.